14102, New Image™ Flat FormaFlex™ Skin Barrier
New Image™ Flat FormaFlex™ Skin Barrier
This skin barrier is part of a two-piece pouching system.
The FormaFlex™ barrier is an extended wear skin barrier with a specialized formulation that is designed to be stretched and shaped by hand without the use of scissors. The skin barrier has an integrated floating flange, which allows fingers to be placed under the flange, to help minimize pressure on the abdomen when attaching a pouch.
- Skin barrier with integrated beige floating flange
- FormaFlex™ (extended wear) skin barrier, flat
- Shape-to-fit skin barrier with starter hole
- Tape border
- Designed to be used with any New Image™ drainable, closed, or urostomy pouch with same flange size
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Flange Size = Blue 2-3/4" or (70 mm)
Stoma Size = 5/8" - 2-1/4", (16 - 57 mm)